Baby Bjorn Little Potty Can I Expect My Daycare Provider To Help In The Potty Training Process.???

Can I expect my daycare provider to help in the potty training process.??? - baby bjorn little potty

My daughter goes to kindergarten for 2 days per week for 4-5 hours in the summer, while I take classes. I am pleased with the toilet begin their training. I bought the Baby Bjorn small pot of $ 10. I have one for our house for 1 car, 1 for the house of two grandparents, and I plan to 1 for kindergarten. The seats are relatively small and easy to stow. If I get it now I want to be very careful with it and start to create a "routine". Can I expect that our providers (care that our daughters of God-mother) are willing to continue this for 2 days is there? And it is wrong to bring a pot with themselves or with the most useful? Is it too much to hope to do the job for the cleaning and things. Since it is to pay close friends and their service is not 100% legal, cash of $ 20 per day. When I offered him $ 25 is a reasonable increase in the amount of work, or should I spend $ 30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment