Cervical Cord Compression Can Someone Help Me Figure Out This MRI Report?

Can someone help me figure out this MRI report? - cervical cord compression

Hello, my father received in this report, MRI, and most of the information I could find online include set, but I do not know which is the sign of change. It shows that "the MRI and the report of the cervical spine revealed evidence of a change in the signal at C6 and C7 without compression of the spinal cord. What does change the signal?

Thank you all!

1 comments:

Larry T said...

I'm not a radiologist or so, but we are talking about the reception of the signal through the machine.

I think it means that they see something in the 6th and 7 Cervical vertebra, but I see no pressure on the spinal cord.

It is really something to see, but you do not know what it is.

Post a Comment